- St Louis, MO, USA
- $25-$30 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, IRA, Long Term Disability
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Work Hours: 8am – 4:30 pm some evening, weekends, and overtime may be required. Year round work
Pay Scale: $25 + Benefits
Position Summary: To provide maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.